Saturday, December 25, 2010

Me, According to My Son

I had this random question I asked my 6 year old son.  He had a hard time answering them.  You can try to do this with your child and you'll be amazed at what they will say about you.

He just turned 6 and I'm really not expecting some biggie answers but I love the thought that he knows he is loved by me.

I got this from this post: http://babblingsofamommy.blogspot.com/2010/12/me-according-to-my-daughter.html

How do you see, mommy? - Always on your laptop! (Goodness! I think I should start to get my own office). :)
What is something I always say to you?
I love you.

What makes me happy?
Me

How do I make you laugh?
When you tell jokes.

What do you think I was like as a child?
Like me.

How old am I?
19 (haha! I love my Ice)

How tall am I?
As tall as our cabinet

What is my favorite thing to do?
Love me and hug me.
What do I do when you are not around?
Love me still.

If I become famous, what will it be for?
Because you are very good in business. (love this!)

What am I really good at?
Kissing and hugging me.

What am I not really good at?
Nothing. (I'm the SuperMommy!)

What is my job?
Make tutus

What is my favorite food?
Pork (Oh my!)

If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
The grandma in Meet the Robinson's (The one who makes cookies)

How do you know that I love you?
You kiss me and hug me all the time.
Where is my favorite place to go?
Go to SM or malls and just look for stuff in there that takes sooo sooo sooo long.

What is one thing you wish you could change about me?
Nothing. I just want you to be you.

What would I do with a million dollars?
Put it in a bank and keep it there.

What do you wish you could go and do with me?
Sit on a rocking chair together while you hug and tell me stories all day long.

What do I help you with?
My blocks.

3 comments:

  1. Love the part where you asked him about your age. Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm a teen mom and he said Oliver daw is 68! :D hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love my grandson!! I think I should ask what he thinks of his Oya!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete