Thursday, June 4, 2015

A new name to our adventures!

My blog started when I was pregnant with my twins. All I wanted was to make a journal of my twin pregnancy.

But, the Lord inspired me to share his blessings to me by sharing stories of my life from a once full time working mom to a now, homeschooling and work at home mom.

My kids are now 10 and an incoming 4th grader and my twins girls are now 5.5.  I have been home educating my kids when my twins were born. We started with Tot School and now they are going to 1st grade.

I changed my blog's name to Learn In Grace because it has always been my prayer and every parent's prayer for their children, whether they are homeschooled or not, is that they will forever learn in Grace.

Allow me to share my heart (and occasionally some downloadable freebies)!


No comments:

Post a Comment