Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pure and simple art by my kids

My favorite artwork by Ice, when he was 4.
He made this when I was pregnant with the twins. 
Loving kid's art! The way little hands imagine things is simply amazing.  It's pure and real imagination.  Something you'd be amazed how kids see regular things in their perspective.

I have collected some of my kid's artworks, these are not just crafts that were made with things but paintings, drawings that have their own interpretation of the world around them.  Here are some from my 6 year old son.
This is my favorite! He interpreted the glass without muscles on the arm. The crossed glass meant glass is not strong because they don't have muscles. 

He loves to invent things.  When he learned about different stars and their colors (they all call them sun), he just can't get enough of it.

This is how he imagined solar storms.

He was able to interpret his own story just by studying his chili plant and how it bears fruit.

The slave ants

His dad was telling that eggs are good for him to make him healthy and strong.  Thus,  the story.

He's an innovator in the making, he prettymuch understand what satellites are for.

Because he loves astronomy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment